On the 11th of March 2019, the Liberate consortium met in Brussels (Belgium) for a meeting after the six first months of the project execution. Project partners made individually presentations of their technical tasks and challenges that they met. Key points discussed included circular economy and how to develop the electrochemical plant device. The event counted on the presence of the EU Commission!
- Optimization of electrochemical processes
- Leitat presenting Liberate during BBI 2020 Proposal Development Workshop in Brussels
- Discover the SPIRE Brochure 2018
- Liberate project meeting hosted by TNO: Review of the activities and preparing exploitation
- Work Package 2 Meeting in Mainz: System Design and Process Optimisation